Darshan's Scratch Files

No Comments
Here are my Scratch Files,


Dance Moves



That is the original file.



This is my version, the changes is the added speaker, and some different coding.

Say My Name



This is the original file.





This is the modded file that I made, the changes are the background, and some more intractable characters. The flying cat was a little hard to do but after some time, I figured it out.








Catch Game



Move with your left arrow key and right arrow key.
This is the original file.





Move with your left arrow key and right arrow key.
This is the modded file, the changes are ; more basketballs, better speed, and a score board made with a variable. Try getting the score to 500☺.
















Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment