Justin`s Scratch

No Comments
Here are my dance videos.




The difference between my cat dance's are the second one the cat is the cat is a disco.
The second has two more sprites. Also the cat is flying.










These are my make it fly videos.




The differences between my fist fly video and my second one is the first
background has a sunset. The second one has a horse. The background on
the second one is a dark red sky.  




These are my name animations.




The differences between my name animation videos are the originals back round is a school and the other one's a castle. The letters are diagonal on the originals and the second one is wavy. The first one has sprites that were drawn.















































Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment